After a long day, we all look forward to coming home and relax. The ambience is most relaxing if your home is clean and smells fresh. Sometimes, it is hard to maintain a clean home with all the over activities of the day needing your attention. You need reliable domestic cleaning services
This can force you to procrastinate house cleaning for later or hire a house cleaner to do the work for you. Regardless of what you decide, the house will not clean itself; neither does the dirty disappear on its own. In fact, the longer you take to clean your house, the dirtier it becomes.
Domestic cleaning does not have to be such a bore if you know how to go about it. Doing minor cleaning everyday is manageable and goes a long way in maintaining your home’s decency. Here are five tips to house cleaning to make your next cleaning a bit bearable.
- Start from upstairs moving downstairs – It is easier to clean upstairs first as you move downstairs than vice versa. All the dirt from upstairs can be collected downstairs as you continue with cleaning. Since most rooms upstairs include bedrooms and bathrooms, starting with this does not inconvenience anyone trying to fix a meal or catch an episode on TV.
- Clean room by room – Always finish cleaning one room before moving to the next. You spend less time moving back and fifth between rooms. You can also direct your household members to use the cleaned rooms as you continue cleaning the rest.
- Dust before you vacuum – Dusting removes all the loose dust on surfaces that would otherwise float in the air as you vacuum. Using a wet cloth, wipe the dust off surfaces before you start vacuuming. If you don’t do so, you risk catching a sneeze from inhaling the dust or other dust allergies.
- Always do dishes after every meal – A pile of dirty dishes in your sink is not just an ungodly sight but also attracts flies and other insects in your home. To avoid the pile-up of dishes, always clean them after every meal or at least once a day. This saves you time should you decide to clean the entire house. You can also wipe off your stove and oven while at it.
- Clean spillages as soon as they occur – When you spill something on the floor or clean surfaces, wiping it off immediately leaves your surfaces unscathed. However, if you ignore the spill, it becomes hard to clean and makes your surfaces dirtier. This is because you will step on the spill spreading the dirt to other parts of your house.
Domestic cleaning can be quite a task one which takes up your time and energy. This is why at Cleanlinks we provide domestic cleaning services to spare you the hustle of doing it on your own. We have a professional team whose house cleaning services in London are top notch. Contact us today to book your cleaner online.